Friday, March 15, 2013

A little bit of America

Today I decided to post some pictures that describe typically American stuff I've experienced in the past few weeks.  I guess that the fact that I took all these pictures and am posting them here is very American itself too...  Enjoy!

1. A cinnamon roll, toped with vanilla sauce, cookie dough and chocolate.  This is what my classmates had for lunch (no, not for dessert but for lunch) the other day.

2.  A girl in a club in Las Vegas, wearing no skirt and no pants.

3.  A peanut butter and Nutella sandwich, and what my friend Sam has for dessert every meal.

4.  A girl wearing her pajamas on campus.

5. The honor pledge my Steel and Composite Structures professor made us sign during a midterm exam.

1 comment:

  1. Martinha,

    America owes you a lot for the role you play in presenting and explaining what it takes – and what it brings – to live in America for a year.

    Through your Berkerella, we all feel as if we were there. Sometimes, I wish I would be there. But I will, hopefully, very soon.

    "Beijinhos" to my lovely daughter in this "Dia do Pai 2013".

    Pai

    ReplyDelete