Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's time to be cheesy!

Today is time for a small (or not so small) reflection about how coming to California made my relationship with Pedro even better.

At the moment, we're driving up to Berkeley, after spending two great days in LA together.  He had the PAC-12 Championship this week in one of LA's best courses - LACC - and insisted that I should go watch him.  I couldn't go for the entire tournament because that would mean missing three days of the last week of classes of my Masters program.  But missing two days instead of three would not be such a big deal.  Haha.  Pedro got me a plane ticket for Tuesday evening and we're driving up together now, so that I can make it to the last day of classes tomorrow.

Neither him or his team played incredibly well and Cal (my own university) took both the individual and the team trophies home.  However, I had an amazing day at the tournament.  It feels so good to be with him, follow him and realize how everyone looks up to him so much.  It's great to be in love with a person who is loved by everyone who surrounds them.  And it's great to know that we'll leave California but we'll have tons of great connections to this place.

This was the last college tournament and probably the last amateur tournament I saw Pedro play.  Exciting times are about to come!

I know this post is way too cheesy, but I can't help showing the world how happy I am right now. Also, I would like to thank Mom and Dad again for the opportunity to come here and, not only come to a great university and  have the best experience of my life, but also feel better and better about my relationship with my golfer.



No comments:

Post a Comment